Economic Rationale / Business Model:
Gyroscopic Propulsion System
- The propulsion system is based on gyroscopes, can create a propulsive force along the vertical axis or any other desired direction, and the energy produced is a transformation from the kinetic rotational energy of gyroscopes into a force that can propel and position a vehicle in the desired direction by a unidirectional linear motion.
- The gyroscopic propulsion system can be developed together with a free energy device that uses an electromagnet for each gyroscope - the idea was presented by Nicola Tesla in several patents, this propulsion system is fuel-free and can move a vehicle without using a propellant (such as missiles, cars, ships, land carriers, etc.) or by applying an external force.
- The technical problem solved by the propulsion system consists in the movement, at different time intervals, of several groups of interchangeable propulsion systems, each made up of four gyroscopes, thus obtaining the transformation of the pulsating motion of each group into a movement unidirectional linear; the change of direction of movement of the propelled part is made by changing the direction of inclination of the groups of gyroscopes towards the direction of movement, we have done several 2D and 3D projects as well as system motion simulations.
- The pulsating movements obtained by the successful start of four groups of gyroscopes constituted each of four gyroscopes will be coordinated and will have the movements corroborated between them so that the pulsating movement will turn into a linear movement; the lenticular aerodynamic has several outward positions, wherein each seat can be mounted an inertial propulsion system whose movement (tilting and positioning to the ground) can have several degrees of freedom - obtaining the desired direction by -a movement and a predetermined trajectory for movement.
- The upward movement of gyroscopes is not an antigravity property but is the result of the action of inertial torques that are generated by the rotating mass of moving gyroscopes, and the value of precession torque is greater than the value of torque produced by the weight of the gyroscope.
- It is worth noting that for more than a century many patents have been issued claiming that they can produce inertial propulsion, usually in the form of converting rotary motion into unidirectional linear motion.
- NASA funded a program called "Breakthrough Propulsion Physics" during 1996-2002, it was a successful program and aimed to study various revolutionary proposals because it offered an opportunity to any person or entity who thought they had discovered a new model of inertial propulsion to present its concept; its purpose was to look for the final solutions to the following three main problems: no propulsion needed, speeds obtained close to the speed of light and a source of energy to power any such devices, some research results were spectacular but transparency in the transmission of results left much to be desired.
- It is very interesting that the vast majority of scientists are attached to certain fixed principles that should not be violated, they argue that antigravity falls into the category of unproven concepts of science fiction - do not forget that by August 2017 the existence of gravitational waves do not it could be demonstrated, it was just a theoretical concept.
- Another argument in favor of this inertial propulsion system is that recent research by Japanese scientists at Tohoku University in Sendai has shown that small gyroscopes lose weight when rotated under certain conditions, they claimed to have managed to win gravity and experimental results "cannot be explained by current theories"; they claim that there are weight losses suffered by gyroscopes in a rotating motion, whose rotating discs weighed 140÷176 grams - a situation found when the gyroscopes were rotated counterclockwise, the rate of decrease was around of 11 thousandths of a gram, at a gyroscope rotation of 13,000 rotations per minute.
- This proposed inertial propulsion system has applications in many fields such as lifting devices (lenticular aerodyne, aircraft), the system has an application on land, in water or underwater, and in space, it is particularly advantageous in space where the force of gravity and friction is minimal; the propulsion system can have application as a controlled force generator.
- The experimental results of such a propulsion system can be significantly improved if the gyroscopes have a diameter of 1 meter, rotate at a speed of 15,000 rotations per minute in an environment with minimal friction, and are provided by an electromagnet system.
- We want a collaboration with you to make together with the functional prototype for this gyroscopic propulsion system.
- If you have a concrete proposal regarding the collaboration or purchase of patent, we are waiting for a proposal from you.